Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Funneez

Forum Master

Friday Funneez

Like it says, posts to be made on Friday's only to end the week with a laugh. Keep the giggle's clean enough for all, lest the wrath of Gaz smite ye all

Forum Master
    An Indian Minister goes out to the Frontier to meet an Indian Chief. He greets the Chief, and is introduced to the Chief's wife, 4 horses. After the ceremony, the minister asks the Chief why his wife is called 4 horses?? The Chief answers ' Easy, nag nag nag nag !!!

Forum Master
    The Chief had a 2nd wife called Harvey norman. Why?? No interest for 36 mths.

Seriously Hooked
    Ah you still got it Bevan.

Seriously Hooked
    Hope I don't catch it.

Forum Master
    Two blokes are walking towards each other after an ANZAC day march. One bloke has a leg missing from the knee down, the other is dragging a leg quite heavily. the bloke with the leg missing thinks "this has got to be a Nam vet" . The two meet in the middle of the street, one hobbling along on one leg, the other dragging one heavily. The bloke with one leg says to the other " landmine back in Nam 69", the other replies ' Dog sh!t, just up the street!!"

Forum Master
    Two women are sitting quietly minding their own business........

Forum Master
    Did you here about the Irish cat?? It crapped in the garden then buried itself..

Forum Master
    Paddy & Mick got picked up by the Coppers on the way home from the pub for being drunk & disorderly. The officer ask Paddy where he lived 'No fixed address" he slurred with a grin. "And where do you live ?" the officer asked Mick. Mick replied "In the flat above him"......

Forum Master
    Very good mate.

A parking officer dies and his coffin is about to be lowered into the ground when all of a sudden everyone hears a loud banging from inside and the muffled screams of "I'm not dead let me out please".

The priest looks around at the mourners before leaning in and replying "I'm sorry, the paperwork has already been started".