Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARB airlocker

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lost View Post
    Have not been at this stage HARPS. Got distracted with family things. Don't worry mate the area won't be going anywhere. While on the subject a lot of the tracks are gated until September. Those that are open will just be mud and large bogholes. After September i will organise a run. The intention was just to test the locker for about twenty minutes at the quarry
    Sounds good. I do look forward to the tracks re-opening. It is a nice area up that way..
    The only thing better than fishing... is catching a fish...

My front ARB Air Locker is currently out of action with oil in the line which cant be blown clear. Diff has to come out to fix it.
    Also had a problem some years ago with with the front locker which diff had to come out to fix by ARB. The locker was out of warranty but it was done at no charge.
    Richard
    Pushbike Postie
    2005 Landcruiser TD100
    Profile and Images

Quote Originally Posted by richardw View Post
    My front ARB Air Locker is currently out of action with oil in the line which cant be blown clear. Diff has to come out to fix it.
    Also had a problem some years ago with with the front locker which diff had to come out to fix by ARB. The locker was out of warranty but it was done at no charge.
    The diff locker was not repairable and was replaced together with the steering rack, shocks and 5 new BFG A/T's.
    Richard
    Pushbike Postie
    2005 Landcruiser TD100
    Profile and Images

Forum Newby
    Had a electric diff lock installed 6 years ago. Used heaps never a problem. Electric ones have so much less that can go wrong. The stories above I've seen and heard before which is why I went electric.

Quote Originally Posted by Darice11 View Post
    Had a electric diff lock installed 6 years ago. Used heaps never a problem. Electric ones have so much less that can go wrong. The stories above I've seen and heard before which is why I went electric.
    Yes and no, I'd certainly say it's true when comparing to an ARB locker but I'd put my faith in the TJM air locker before going an E-locker. After having experience with both, the TJM pro lockers are superior in every way.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Forum Enthusiast
    I would love to get TJM front and back air lockers, but unfortunately they only do rear for my prado .......