Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re:WARNING

Forum Master

Re:WARNING

WARNING
    Well, it looks like this country swamp Frog is heading to the Big Smoke for the LWE. We'll be off to #1's place in Fairfield & to a Hockey comp at Narrellan. if anyone is about it would be great to catch up with who we can when we can, Can't promise anything but will do what we can.

Ha ha - have you sought permission from the Sydney gods before this aforementioned travel?
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better

Forum Master
    Haha, you'd organise a road block at the Moonee Moonee bridge to keep me out !!! Upside is I think there is a 4wd superstore out near the hockey comp,,,,,

Have a good one

Forum Master
    Gday Laurie, I'd swap you your mid week trip for this RSB ( rip, sh!t,bust) dash down after work Friday night job. Should land in the big smoke somewhere around 12 midnight. Hope you have a great LWE, safe travels mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    Gday Laurie, I'd swap you your mid week trip for this RSB ( rip, sh!t,bust) dash down after work Friday night job. Should land in the big smoke somewhere around 12 midnight. Hope you have a great LWE, safe travels mate.
    Yes, well i have some last minute plans, sadly it will be a 5/6 hr drive but will be good in the end

So what is everyone else up to this LWE? The weather is going to be a little better than what we have been served recently...
    The only thing better than fishing... is catching a fish...

Quote Originally Posted by Harps View Post
    So what is everyone else up to this LWE? The weather is going to be a little better than what we have been served recently...
    Well mate,

I will be heading towards East Gippsland and meeting up with a few others. A long drive.

My plan is to try and score BENTELY PLAINS HUT(The Hilton) I have stayed there before, just down from MOSCOW HUT fingers crossed. Getting there around midday Friday, meeting up with the others Saturday. From there rolling camps.

There are a lot of tracks we want to check out in between OMEO and ORBOST and the general area. Last time we were up there we said we have to come back and explore

A last minute thing for myself but i got a phone call, could not resist.

I am finalising things tonight.

PM if interested. Four cars at this stage i think

Nice Laurie, a great area. If hut is taken there is some camping outside the hut and across the track.

Better thing your thermals.

Think I'll just be camping. Maybe the Murray.
    The only thing better than fishing... is catching a fish...

Quote Originally Posted by Harps View Post
    Nice Laurie, a great area. If hut is taken there is some camping outside the hut and across the track.

Better thing your thermals.

Think I'll just be camping. Maybe the Murray.
    Yes all good mate, we have a few options. You have a good one and i hope the fish are biting