Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MU-X

MU-X

Hi guys I’m just inches away on signing on the dotted line on a new mu-x so this post is probably to late lol.
    But I’d be interested to hear anyone’s experience with or knowledge of the mu-x both on and off road.
    Cheers 👍🏻

Thunderbirds are go

MU-X

Have a MY-15 LST from new (purchased January 2015). It has just under 100k on the clock and the only issue has been the factory battery gave up the ghost after 4 years. Oh and I put a set of AT tyres on it when the stick bridge stones need replacing (80k)

It is stock apart from a factory fitted towbar and has not had any difficulties with the light 4x4 work I have put it through.

Check out other user reviews on ozisuzu.com.au. The MY-15 was the last model to not have a DPF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wow 4 years for a battery is fantastic and ill def check out your link

Thunderbirds are go

Scott I have a few mates with D Max’s and they love them. Really a great solid 4by with great engine drivetrain package. I think you can’t go wrong.
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better

mate at work has one Scott he loves it no issues setup similar to my lux with a canvas canopy on the tub colour coded arb bar looks nice i don't think you can go wrong hope it serves you just as well
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Forum Apparel https://4wdadventurers.bigcartel.com/

Follow ujs on Insta and Facebook @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Facebook Thanks Greg

An issue that has come to light recently is cracking issues, near the firewall I think, from ones fitted with a bullbar.
    Know a couple of people with MUX's and they love em !!

Hey Scott,

Checkout Tyler Thompson on You Tube. His old man drives a MUX in his clips. He puts it through its paces!

Cheers
    SMOKE IN YOUR EYES, NOW THAT"S CAMPING!
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp...aj_9r3zvu9wNFg

I'm not bogged! It's called 'Strategic Recovery Practice'. twelvepointfour's Avatar
    Hey Scott, I had a 2014 D-Max from new for about a year and a half, and it was brilliant. I never could afford to mod it so was stock as a rock and barely went off road, but it's on road manners were excellent and it towed like a charm. I towed a loaded car trailer from Nimbin to Young via Sydney, which was a good 17 hour trip, and it was faultless. Did a similar trip with a very heavily loaded tandem box trailer and again, perfect.

A mate at work has the MU-X and the only thing he said was he got the GVM upgrade because the payload wasn't excellent!

They're not as well outfitted as the others, but they're solid and reliable. I'm seriously considering going back to a D-Max from the cruiser for a bit of comfort!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Chris

Instagram for hopefully lots of Fraser trip pics: twelvepointfour

Quote Originally Posted by twelvepointfour View Post
    Hey Scott, I had a 2014 D-Max from new for about a year and a half, and it was brilliant. I never could afford to mod it so was stock as a rock and barely went off road, but it's on road manners were excellent and it towed like a charm. I towed a loaded car trailer from Nimbin to Young via Sydney, which was a good 17 hour trip, and it was faultless. Did a similar trip with a very heavily loaded tandem box trailer and again, perfect.

A mate at work has the MU-X and the only thing he said was he got the GVM upgrade because the payload wasn't excellent!

They're not as well outfitted as the others, but they're solid and reliable. I'm seriously considering going back to a D-Max from the cruiser for a bit of comfort!

Oh really. That exhaust note ..... mmmmm
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better

I'm not bogged! It's called 'Strategic Recovery Practice'. twelvepointfour's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey2.8 View Post
    Oh really. That exhaust note ..... mmmmm
    I know, I'd miss it! It sounds like a beast. Slow as anything though.

Chris

Instagram for hopefully lots of Fraser trip pics: twelvepointfour