Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don't you hate it when... (new thread)

Forum Master
    Just as bad. Had lined up a bloke for a quote for a job at home, " no worries I'll call & let you know when I'm coming". Very good me thinks, not expecting anyone ( no call) I'll getting the edges done & start doing the lawns. Roller door is up, I'm out the back working. Look up & spot a bloke wandering around the carport & looking round the GQ!!!! Hoodaafook???? Turns out quote bloke thought he would just turn up un announced. Guess who won't get the job......

Don't you hate it when, you fill the car with fuel drive down the road and the next servo is ten cents cheaper.

I got one from this weekend....

Don't you hate it when you drive down a track and then realize it is a walking track, but you have no option to turn around. Then 2.5 kms later and not much duco left later.....

Hahah! It was very funny though!! This track was that overgrown you couldn't even walk it without ducking and weaving. I will admit I did cringe many times when you hear tree branches tearing into your paint work.

Best thing was it lead to an awesome and remote camp site. So I guess not all that bad. Map said i was a 4wd track. Checked the info sign of the area next day it was marked as walking track.
    The only thing better than fishing... is catching a fish...

Quote Originally Posted by Harps View Post
    I got one from this weekend....

Don't you hate it when you drive down a track and then realize it is a walking track, but you have no option to turn around. Then 2.5 kms later and not much duco left later.....

Hahah! It was very funny though!! This track was that overgrown you couldn't even walk it without ducking and weaving. I will admit I did cringe many times when you hear tree branches tearing into your paint work.

Best thing was it lead to an awesome and remote camp site. So I guess not all that bad. Map said i was a 4wd track. Checked the info sign of the area next day it was marked as walking track.
    Been there and done that. Driven down a walking track without knowing till later. It was up near BULLER . Yes they are narrow.

Sent from my SM-A320F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    worse when you remember they are in the camper trailer bed and its all closed up ready to hit the tracks
    Done both of those. REALLY hate that!
    So much to see, so little time.......

don't you hate it when you are all set to go away been looking forward to it for so long then the better half falls ill and you spend the next few days around home looking at Insta posts of everyone out there enjoying the weekend
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Greg

Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    don't you hate it when you are all set to go away been looking forward to it for so long then the better half falls ill and you spend the next few days around home looking at Insta posts of everyone out there enjoying the weekend
    Ohh yeah.
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better