Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don't you hate it when... (new thread)

now you know why I'm always so late lads I double check and double check again lol
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Greg

Quote Originally Posted by rags View Post
    Or you take a "cookie" out of the biscuit jar only too be told that they're actually dog treats as you take a second bite.
    I can see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Titfish View Post
    Or you come home late after a night on the sauce and get stuck into the soup that mum left on the stove. Only to wake up in the morning to realise it’s the water left over from cooking the corn meat.
    That is terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lost View Post
    Don't you hate it when you get lost
    Don't you hate it when you drive 6 hours to get to Barmah when it should only take 3.5!

Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    The worst moment of all, ya get home busting to get to the loo before Mr Turtle comes out to play. ya stop , drop & push THEN look at the roll holder only to find it bare, not a fun ticket in sight, no bum fodder for love or money to be found !!! Don't ya just hate that.....
    That is a classic. You do the side shuffle to the cardboard hoping there will be a roll stashed away...

Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    now you know why I'm always so late lads I double check and double check again lol
    That's called OCD!

From today... Don't you hate it when you fix the washes in the shower and brag to the good lady and then she says "but you got the hot and cold taps around the wrong way....
    The only thing better than fishing... is catching a fish...

Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    Don't you hate it when you trip over kids bikes hey 2Lost
    I hate that!

Quote Originally Posted by Harps View Post
    I can see that happening.

That is terrible...

Don't you hate it when you drive 6 hours to get to Barmah when it should only take 3.5!

That is a classic. You do the side shuffle to the cardboard hoping there will be a roll stashed away...

That's called OCD!

From today... Don't you hate it when you fix the washes in the shower and brag to the good lady and then she says "but you got the hot and cold taps around the wrong way....
    7 hours and set up camp at 1.00 am

Don't ya hate it when you pack your swag up and strap it on the roof rack only to remember your car keys are still in the swag. Happened to me very recently lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsglxr View Post
    Don't ya hate it when you pack your swag up and strap it on the roof rack only to remember your car keys are still in the swag. Happened to me very recently lol.
    worse when you remember they are in the camper trailer bed and its all closed up ready to hit the tracks
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Greg

Don't you hate it , when your mate is stuck in a bog hole and going nowhere and you are always the one to strip down to your jocks to grab the rope

Just my good nature

Don't you hate it when, you have done a big trip through five states. Find a lovely camp site . Wind up the roof on the JAYCO camper trailer and the cable breaks and then also find that the water tank has been shot blasted and is dry as a bone.

Then the missus, says what are we going to do now?

I hate it when she says that

Don't you hate it when, you go camping and its that cold that your toothpaste is frozen

Don' you hate it when, you have just spent a couple of hours climbing AYERS ROCK. Coming down sweating , you know there is a cold beer in the car waiting for you.

Before you get to the bottom, you see the missus drive off with the kids to do some sight seeing.

Well i hated that.