Thread: Queens Birthday Weekend Victorian High Country

Queens Birthday Weekend Victorian High Country

A couple of weeks ago I found a small crack in my radiator as I was packing for another weekend in then Victorian High Country. This didn’t stop me getting away riding shotgun with my brother in his BT50.

We crossed the Goulborn River the climb up an easy drive following Snake Edwards Divide. A quick detour up a helicopter pad before joining the Jamieson Licola Rd and heading over Mt Skene.

We set up camp Conners Plain at 1225m. temps were at -2c overnight and after coffee and breakfast we headed bck out through Licola and home.

Feel free to checkout the clip below as we share our adventure story on You Tube.

Feel free to subscribe.

Some of you might notice the Hoodie a couple of us are wearing in the You Video. These are design I have made up. If you would like to purchase hoodie or tshirt from me click on the link below or shoot me PM.

https://offroadtouringlife.bigcartel.com/

Cheers Rich
    Last edited by Touring Rich; 04-07-18 at 10:22 AM.
    SMOKE IN YOUR EYES, NOW THAT"S CAMPING!
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp...aj_9r3zvu9wNFg

Forum Enthusiast
    Thanks for showing us that Rich, really enjoyed it. Some more lovely country shown in the mighty Vic.

Col.
    Life is not a destination but a journey, make the most of it and remember, the worst day above ground is a whole lot better than the best one under it.

Your killing me Rich! LOL Ada tree and now this very scenic mountain country side.
    At least riding shotgun you get a chance to see more and take pictures / videos.
    Thanks for showing us all around.
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better