Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vic High Country With Col. (Part 2 / Final Report)

Great photos Col, thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

I did King Billy only 3 weeks ago or so and it was thick fog the whole way.

Cheers
    Rich

Fantastic report Col and your photography was splendid really told the story of your trip like we were right there beside you thanks for sharing mate and I’m sure I speak for everyone here can’t wait to read another of you trips reports simply fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom Greg

Forum Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    Fantastic report Col and your photography was splendid really told the story of your trip like we were right there beside you thanks for sharing mate and I’m sure I speak for everyone here can’t wait to read another of you trips reports simply fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate, plenty more just waiting to be posted.

I replied to a couple of questions that had been asked on the last page, that may not have been seen so I'm showing my reply again here.

Thanks for the comments guy's,

A couple of questions were asked, my camp that night was beside the Howitt Road just before the Bar--ards Neck, the censor may get to that name again, but it is officially called that as I explained in my report. It was up an obscure side track, middle of nowhere really. There are plenty of spots along that road that would be nearly as good, as shown the scenery is quite spectacular there.

I have been interested in photography most of my life but have only got into it more seriously in the past 10 years or so. No whiz bang cameras but reasonably good. Any camera these days can take good photos but the person pushing the button just needs to know what's a pic and what's not, plus you have to work hard at making the most of what mother nature presents to you. The star in this show is what I take or show you, certainly not me. Most shots are taken on basic settings which anyone can do, there are basic fundamentals with photography and understanding those will improve your own shots dramatically.

I'm more than happy to help or advise or even teach anyone who is serious about wanting to take better pics of where ever they are or what your trying to capture, believe me it is not rocket science.

Thanks again to everyone for your positive comments, yes the reports do take time to put together but having them appreciated and showing you some of our great country is really satisfying and makes the effort all worthwhile.

Regards Col.
    Life is not a destination but a journey, make the most of it and remember, the worst day above ground is a whole lot better than the best one under it.

Forum Newby
    Top report Col.

VHC is high on my travel list but your report and images has only strengthened my resolve to get out and enjoy this part of Australia.

Amazing images, really appreciated
    Hazza
    ‘keep the Dirty Side Down’