Thread: Aldi camping gear

Is it beer o'clock yet? outback jack's Avatar

Aldi camping gear

Next Saturday 17th Aldi is having a camping gear sale

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-b...-sat-17-march/

EVERYWHERE I GO I BRING HAPPINESS, SOMETIMES ITS WHEN I ARRIVE, BUT ITS USUALLY WHEN I LEAVE

I recon those tents will go quick Jack.

Is it beer o'clock yet? outback jack's Avatar
    A mate is after a 12V fridge, what do you think the Aldi one's would be like

EVERYWHERE I GO I BRING HAPPINESS, SOMETIMES ITS WHEN I ARRIVE, BUT ITS USUALLY WHEN I LEAVE

I recall a previous post discussing the camp cookware they're selling this time around also.

There's probably a few things we'll grab. Maybe some of the foam mats for when we finally get our shower set up sorted!

I'm retired, just go round me. Glenn's Avatar
    The fridges are waecos. I have one. 2 years old and goes ok

Forum Master
    Do you mean the stack of pots /pans from a few years ago Trinity ??? If so, you may be thinking of my set G...y spoke of. Still going great, have bought a 2nd set for the girls for Guide camps, mine stays in the Patrol. Bang for your buck, I can't complain at all, very happy user.

Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    Do you mean the stack of pots /pans from a few years ago Trinity ??? If so, you may be thinking of my set G...y spoke of. Still going great, have bought a 2nd set for the girls for Guide camps, mine stays in the Patrol. Bang for your buck, I can't complain at all, very happy user.
    Probably the one.

We bought the "caravan" Aldi camp cookware set - bigger, everything is cast aluminium and good quality non-stick (not nasty stuff! ) and we haven't regretted it. All stacks in together so takes up about the same amount of space as a camp oven.

I got one of these today from Autobarn for my work van, its a fridge freezer & goes down to -16 also came with a cover, 12v 24v & 240v its a re-cased weaco & has the same control penel as the weaco too.
    https://www.autobarn.com.au/rough-co...-fridgefreezer
    i tested it out at work this afternoon on the job then plugged it into the lighter socket in the van for the trip home, works great