Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Reintroduction

  1. #11
    Forum Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,521

  2. #12
    Busy planning trips and mods... Red GU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Howlong
    Posts
    2,572
    You guys were not forgotten... Every time we use our Cobb we remember you two. It will be good to catch up again seeing as Scott left you at home for the last trip he came on with us.


    Dave
    Dave and Fiona

  3. #13
    Leading Hand Touring Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Red GU View Post
    You guys were not forgotten... Every time we use our Cobb we remember you two. It will be good to catch up again seeing as Scott left you at home for the last trip he came on with us.


    Dave
    That’s right he did too!

    It would be awesome to catch up with everyone again.

  4. #14
    Keen as mustard king kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mudgee nsw
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Touring Rich View Post
    That’s right he did too!

    It would be awesome to catch up with everyone again.
    C'on guys your making it sound like a bad thing


    Thunderbirds are go

  5. #15
    Forum Master GlenyseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Western Plains NSW
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by king kahuna View Post
    C'on guys your making it sound like a bad thing
    It is a bad thing! Someone has to keep you under control


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Leading Hand Touring Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    9,079
    Quote Originally Posted by king kahuna View Post
    C'on guys your making it sound like a bad thing
    ������

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •