Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has a You Tube channel?

I just uploaded a new video from footage I took on Tuesday.

https://youtu.be/IIM-PNs0Xok
    SMOKE IN YOUR EYES, NOW THAT"S CAMPING!
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp...aj_9r3zvu9wNFg

Iím surprised to see how many people have YouTube channels and how well edited / filmed they are, itís a credit to you all.

Keep up the good work
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better

Here is part 1 of a 3 part series I filmed just about a month ago in VHC.... feel free to checkout the parts 2 and 3 also. Part 3 shows the climb to the summit of Mt Stirling.

Here is part 1 of a weekend I recently had in VHC following the weekend I posted about above. I’m still getting my head around doing the edits and getting my head on the camera. Feel free to have a squizz.

Cheers
    Rich.
    Last edited by Touring Rich; 12-03-18 at 11:21 PM.
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Touring Rich View Post

Here is part 1 of a 3 part series I filmed just about a month ago in VHC.... feel free to checkout the parts 2 and 3 also. Part 3 shows the climb to the summit of Mt Stirling.

Here is part 1 of a weekend I recently had in VHC following the weekend I posted about above. Iím still getting my head around doing the edits and getting my head on the camera. Feel free to have a squizz.

Cheers
    Rich.
    Looks like the weather turned on you guys at Bluff hut. Definitely a favourite area.
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better

I'm not bogged! It's called 'Strategic Recovery Practice'. twelvepointfour's Avatar
    Hey Rich I'm going through your Valley to the Summit as I get time. Looks good! Question, the in-car footage looks like it's on a gimble or something, is that just the built in stabilisation from the Go-Pro? What model camera have you got and what settings are you filming with? Cheers
    Chris

Instagram for hopefully lots of Fraser trip pics: twelvepointfour

Quote Originally Posted by twelvepointfour View Post
    Hey Rich I'm going through your Valley to the Summit as I get time. Looks good! Question, the in-car footage looks like it's on a gimble or something, is that just the built in stabilisation from the Go-Pro? What model camera have you got and what settings are you filming with? Cheers
    G’day Chris,
    Thanks for watching mate!

I’m using a GoPro Hero 5. I’m surprised how stable it looks also to be honest. I’m just using a GoPro windscreen mount there is no gimble. I can also stick it to any metal surface. When I was researching mounts I was happy with the price of the GoPro branded ones and I can’t fault them so far. A gimble would be cool for around camp ect and when I’m walking to and talking to take out the odd wobble. Maybe I’ll look at this down the track but it’s all a bit of fun. Even in my Yarra Valley Touring clip I was surprised how stable the mount was when I experimented filming with it rear facing off the door from the outside of the patrol. I’m filming in 1080 at 48fps. It’s what Pacs recommended to me and from what I have read it seems too work well for what I’m doing.

Cheers
    Rich
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

Is it beer o'clock yet? outback jack's Avatar
    Well done Rich

EVERYWHERE I GO I BRING HAPPINESS, SOMETIMES ITS WHEN I ARRIVE, BUT ITS USUALLY WHEN I LEAVE

Quote Originally Posted by outback jack View Post
    Well done Rich
    Thanks Jack!
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by outback jack View Post
    Well done Rich
    Thanks Jack!
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

I'm not bogged! It's called 'Strategic Recovery Practice'. twelvepointfour's Avatar
    Thanks Rich! The GoPro branded suction cup mounts are pretty good! I've only used mine a couple of times but I read that they have been tested on the outside of a vehicle up to 150kph! So they must be pretty bloody good. I'd love a hand held gimble too but as it is I have THIS and it's pretty good. I haven't done a great deal with it but after watching yours, the internal stabilisation will do a pretty fair job of keeping it steady! And it's handy that you can just flick the legs open and you have a short tripod!!
    Chris

Instagram for hopefully lots of Fraser trip pics: twelvepointfour