Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoPro Hero 5 Black

Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    Those are the ones I was looking at Sam they have a larger pack which requires a larger rear to the clear case
    Ah yes my apologies. The ones I had for my older Silver 3+ (same shape as yours) were the same size as OEM. Maybe they aren't making them for the older models now.

Quote Originally Posted by TasmanSam View Post
    Ah yes my apologies. The ones I had for my older Silver 3+ (same shape as yours) were the same size as OEM. Maybe they aren't making them for the older models now.
    not sure mate I saw a guy using them in his kayak fishing videos on you tube then had a look on them on fleabay I think they do sell the oem size still from what I saw
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Touring Rich View Post
    I just got a go pro for Christmas.

Itís so easy to use, downloads clips straight to my phone or iPad for easy editing.

Next will be to start getting more mounts to get a bit more creative.

I have just been using iMovie for editing and after a quick play Iím finding it easy to use for basic editing so with a bit more practice Iím sxckted to see how it all comes together.

Cheers
    Are you using iMovie on a phone, tablet or Mac? I stick to doing all my editing on the Mac now. There's a lot it CAN'T do, but an awful lot it can. There's some great tricks you can learn too, to do things like custom animated intros, logo overlays/watermarks, etc. Image stabilisation isn't too bad in the program either.

I am a long way from knowing what I'm doing with it, but I've also come a long way since the first videos I cut together roughly 12 months ago when I bought my first Mac!

I've been eyeing off a GoPro. I picked up a Garmin Virb X a while back for $150 (big Garmin fan and my watch can be used as a remote which is handy when I have it mounted on my bullbar! LOL!) but its not as good as a GoPro. Great camera for the price I paid for it (far better than the glitchy $35 4WD Supacentre one I bought a couple years ago! That thing is useless, LOL). But doesn't compare to the current GoPros. That said, its the equivalent of roughly a GoPro 3 I think...

I have a heap of mounts etc. from Ebay. Most of them seem good. The ones that break looked like they were going to. I've had issues getting a bar mount that is big enough for the bullbar (as most are designed as handle bar mounts for bikes), but the stick on mounts work well.