Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avoca

Nice, much better with Pics

The side steps on the 120 look like they have seen better days I might have been to known to make a set or 200 of rock sliders to suit the 120 in the past. http://www.4wdadventurers.com/showth...ll=1#post86906

Cheers Andrew
    Why would I buy something for $10 when I can make it for $20

2009 120 Prado http://www.4wdadventurers.com/showth...AJ-s-120-Prado
    HZJ79 Cruiser http://www.4wdadventurers.com/showth...ies-Cruser-Ute

Hello Luxy,

I to love the area also, driving the tracks or just kicking back and relaxing. Unlike you i am still seaching for a block there, it will happen one day.

The PRADO should be unstopable with your tyres and lockers.Will keep an eye out for it when next up there again

Hi Andrew, Just read your whole tread! Cracking build up!! Fantastic skills as well, im jealous! haha!
    I have got some Ironman steps ready to go on off from a mate... he had a 120 Prado, then sold it for a 150, only a month after putting the steps on, and never got to take it bush, so they are brand new almost. Yes... my steps have seen a bit of action lately! haha

Dont worry 2Lost, im sure your block will call you when its up for sale! Good luck!
    If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
    2000 Hilux SR5 Turbo Diesel with bits
    2006 Prado GXL Turbo Diesel with bits and lockers

Yes have checked out two places to date, with potential. One with no power, one at the last at the grid. Prefer the one with no power, strange as it may seem.

Made my own rock step sliders. May i say they have come in handy around the area. The ally steps tend to bend a little bit on the odd rock

Yes the rocks don’t take long to redesign the steps a little do they!! :P Haha

Good luck with the block! I have looked a couple of places over the years, glad I found one though, it’s good when the camping spots fill up a little over the warmer months, I know I can head back to it and camp there instead!
    If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
    2000 Hilux SR5 Turbo Diesel with bits
    2006 Prado GXL Turbo Diesel with bits and lockers

Great report and pics mate. Do the 285's rub at all? I have a 150 series and was thinking of trying to fit bigger tyres with the next set?