Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stickers

If everyone can let us know what sort and size stickers they and if demand is high enough we'll do a big run ie, windscreen banner style like the old
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Greg

Hello all,

Well i found a place for that little sticker, back right hand side of the canopy window. In saying that i am sure there will be a general concensos that people will prefer.

Some may have noticed, that i have a sticker on my bullbar also on the back of my tail gate.

A tribute to a close nit group that i was a member of, just a suggestion. Bullbar and rear of the car.

Planning my next adventure Oz Firey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    If everyone can let us know what sort and size stickers they and if demand is high enough we'll do a big run ie, windscreen banner style like the old
    Hey there!

Only bumped this thread as a reminder but for the old and new members it would be great to see a pictorial index of exactly what is available or what could be produced to continue spreading the word of this great forum.

Got plenty on the Bruiser maybe a couple of windscreen stickers for the van would be good as would some new stubby coolers when they can be made.

Advertise! Advertise! Advertise!

While cleaning out the Shed yesterday I came across a sticker for you Max I'm sure you'll find a home for it
    its on the large side was made to go on the doors of my old GQ but never made it so I'm sure it will look right at home on the back of the van will post a photo when I get a chance
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Greg