Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriot Games TV Starting July 1st

Patriot Games TV Starting July 1st

Looks like the guys from Patriot Campers are branching out and starting their own TV show.

Initial episodes will be covering a trip to the Cape and then a trip over to the USA to run some trails in Moab.

Moab is an area I'd love to get over to one day so will be checking this out and seeing how it goes.

https://www.facebook.com/officialpat...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Sounds interesting. Might look it up myself.

Watched it this afternoon. Most of the show was family members talking about each other. They were up the cape playing in the mud.
    It was boring as bat s$&t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First episode is now available online:
    https://www.9now.com.au/patriot-game...on-1/episode-1

Quote Originally Posted by M10 View Post
    Watched it this afternoon. Most of the show was family members talking about each other. They were up the cape playing in the mud.

Yea wasn't the most action packed show but I'm hoping that was just cause it was the first episode so was done to introduce everyone.

Will give it a few more episodes and see how it goes. The Moab episodes really interest me.

I do love the look of some of the Patriot Campers though. Would be happy with an X2 camper in the garage

No, it doesn't leak oil. Redback's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M10 View Post

X2, yes rubbish, nothing about the trip or the campers just dickheads playing in the mud, I do hope it's not like this in the other episodes, I'll give it a couple more shows and see how it goes although I do wonder how rolling a side by side with a child in it could be called fun.
    Last edited by Redback; 02-07-17 at 09:39 AM.
    Cheers Baz.

2011 Discovery 4 (With the Lot)
    Lightweight Camper
    2000 BMW F650 GS
    1973 Kawasaki H2-A Project Now Finished
    2007 VW Golf Mk V TDi

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Looks like there trying to copy their mates from All4Adventure

Cheers
    Smokey

Never underestimate the Mighty 2.8!!!

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Redback View Post
    X2, yes rubbish, nothing about the trip or the campers just dickheads playing in the mud, I do hope it's not like this in the other episodes, I'll give it a couple more shows and see how it goes although I do wonder how rolling a side by side with a child in it could be called fun.
    Depends on the kid mate.............................................. ..
    This is where my signature is supposed to go................... if people falsify my signature is that a crime?

I finally got to watch what all the fuss is about, and I'm going to go against the trend and say I didn't mind it.

It's good to see a tight knit family, who are making a success of their business, out having a good time.

I'll be eagerly awaiting the 2nd episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Redback View Post
    Agreed, all that & the brothers slapping each other on the back with a few 'mates/hangers on' telling them how good they are. I was looking forward to seeing them get into detail on their campers, equipment (given their long list of sponsors) & the trip to Cape York.
    Pajero MY15 NX GLX / Cooper S/T Maxx's / OME Suspension / Bushskinz Plates / ARB CKMP12 Air Compressor / Milford Cargo Barrier / Uniden 5060 UHF / ARB Recovery Kit / Waeco Fridge / Allin Tow Bar / Rhino Rack Large X-Tray / Rhino Rack Vortex Bars / Rhino Rack Sunseeker Awning