Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My New Toy - Suzuki Jimny Sierra

Looking good Trinity!

I love the little Jimnys. Have great memories of hire them on holidays with the boys and going bush and exploring. So much fun, the rental company’s thought they were smart and removed the low range selector so limiting options. How wrong were they lol one crawl underneath and a car full of mechanics and bush bashing we went lol
    Keep up the mods Trinity.
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better

Cute but capable. Love it! Glad to hear the steering dampener did the job. I'll forward to following it's adventurers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. It is such a fun little car. Don't get the time to take it out nearly as often as I'd like, but hopefully that might change this year...

The steering damper is still to date the best mod I've done to the car. Experiencing how it handles both without and with the damper I really question why they don't have them from factory. The car would be pretty hair-raising at times driving on rough roads - it'd hit a bit of a bump and launch sideways - now it handles like a dream in comparison! It just... behaves. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Thanks everyone. It is such a fun little car. Don't get the time to take it out nearly as often as I'd like, but hopefully that might change this year...

The steering damper is still to date the best mod I've done to the car. Experiencing how it handles both without and with the damper I really question why they don't have them from factory. The car would be pretty hair-raising at times driving on rough roads - it'd hit a bit of a bump and launch sideways - now it handles like a dream in comparison! It just... behaves. LOL.
    Exactly my experience with the steering damper as well haha

Windows got tinted today. I think my sunburned legs would have appreciated having this done before the weekend drive Ah well.

If anyone’s looking for a mobile car tinting company in Brisbane let me know. Definitely happy to recommend the guy we’ve used - very good work and great price!