Thread: Duck Creek Road

Duck Creek Road

We "accidentally" happened upon Duck Creek Road when we took a day trip up to Lamington National Park so I could chase some waterfalls for some nice long exposure shots (which didn't happen the way I'd hoped, long story!).

Rather than copying and pasting everything, I have a trip report and video here:

https://bulldustandbackroads.wordpre...ck-creek-road/

I really need to add more content to this blog... Will work on it more this year I think!

Duck creek rd is a good alternative to the horrendous ,narrow bitumen rd up from canungra.
    Why fish for bream ,when i can camp and chase cod!!:

I agree with you there! Drive up to Lamington was slow and tedious, drive home was far more interesting!

A mate of mine was talking about that track a while back when we did a trip to Boonoo Boonoo National Park and then on to Queen Mary Falls. We were going to drive it on the way home but ran out of time and had to give it a miss. It's also listed in the '4wd Treks Close to Brisbane' book that I have.

Looks like fun, definitely have to go back and give it a go.

Definitely give it a go Mick! Its not the most challenging track we've experienced but certainly is a bit of fun and a good alternative to the bitumen!