Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Crashpad Stealth Single Swag

Quote Originally Posted by Harps View Post
    That would be great. Love the Loddon. Awesome spot in the warmer months. Now if only we could drag out a cod or two...
    put COD opening down in the calendar mate

Quote Originally Posted by Harps View Post
    Anyway, back on topic. When I can save enough coin, I will be seriously considering a Crashpad. How comfy are the mattresses to sleep on?
    Best swag I have slept in mate with out a doubt... Rich has used his in all sorts of weather as you all know where Rich goes rain normally follows

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lost View Post
    And Lake Bellfield also Lake Lonsdale(REDFIN)
    Well guys you have made up my mind. I am going to sell the King Mitchell swag.

I will be in Ballarat next week and check out the CRASHPAD. Maybe we could do a group deal if others are interested and get a discount? I am happy to ask the question
    Pacs re the GRAMPIANS. I usually camp at the PLANTATION plenty of room, fireplaces , tank water, tap water, toilets and shower cubicles(Boil your own water stainless steel bucket setup) It's on the MT ZERO RD not far out of HALLS GAP , a short drive to all lakes LONSDALE being the closest. My brother in law lives in the GAP. If you want to go at any stage , i could give him a call and he could make sure to save you a spot, just in case
    Cheers mate will keep it in mind
    as for buying the crashpad swags I've always ordered mine online and he does have the afterpay option which is how I'm replacing the kids swags I cant get in trouble from the minister of war and finance this way I'm just paying them off in a month instead of two
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Follow me on Insta @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Greg

Well guys you have made up my mind. I am going to sell the King Mitchell swag.

I will be in Ballarat next week and check out the CRASHPAD. Maybe we could do a group deal if others are interested and get a discount? I am happy to ask the question
    I have two Crashpad swags mate, I canít fault them. I also ha e there gear and cargo bags.

Cheers
    SMOKE IN YOUR EYES, NOW THAT"S CAMPING!
    My Touring GU Patrol
    Instagram

You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp...aj_9r3zvu9wNFg