Thread: Complete Campsite Uluru Softfloor camper trailer

Busy planning trips and mods... Red GU's Avatar

Complete Campsite Uluru Softfloor camper trailer

ITEM DESCRIPTION: Complete Campsite Uluru extreme offroad softfloor camper trailer
    LOCATION (town, state or region): Howlong NSW
    PRICE:$25,750 ONO NOW $22,500
    CONDITION: Good to Excellent.
    FREIGHT/DELIVERY (suggestions): Pickup or freight arranged by purchaser
    CONTACT (phone number or PM): Dave 0400 936 113 or PM here
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

2007 model Uluru camper trailer from Complete Campsite. Standard trailer is fully enclosed with three cupboards down each side and a set of steps to the walkway which gives easy access to the queen size bed complete with innerspring mattress. A large toolbox at the front houses two Ark battery boxes though I only have one battery fitted, a 120A/h Fullriver AGM battery. There is a solar regulator mounted with wiring to the external of the trailer so that solar panels mounted on the boat rack can be always connected.

Fitted with both 12v and 240v power, an inverter for those times you need 240v power but are not in a caravan park and plenty of lighting and plenty of 12v sockets. Kitchen is stainless steel with a 3 burner glass topped Smev cooktop and a sink with fold up glass top. 12v pressure pump to supply water to sink and external tap mounted on the side of the camper. The hitch is a Hyland hitch which provides full 360 degree articulation both vertically and horizontally using a 50mm tow ball The only limiting factor is the tow vehicle!. I like this hitch so much our next camper will be built with the same hitch. There are two jerry can holders and the entire front end of the trailer is coated in Rhino Coating. That along with an excellent stone guard do a great job of preventing the trailer being damaged as any stones are deflected downward. There is a stainless steel water tank, approx 80 to 90 litres fitted. On eside cupboard holds the gas regulator and water filling / tank breather point.

The rest of the trailer body is finished in Hammertone finish industrial paint and was re-sprayed only last year. The entire external of the trailer body was stripped back to bare metal with a wire wheel before being prepped, primed and finished. The whole trailer is galvanised and there was no sign of any rust. This is one of Complete Campsite's many award winning models if that is important to you.

This trailer comes with a few options over the standard model such as:
    16' tent (standard is 13').
    16' annexe which can be fully or partially enclosed (all walls can be fitted individually and all walls contain large windows with mesh screening and canvas covers so suited for hot or wet weather).
    A second 16' annexe.
    An attached ensuite.
    A boat rack.
    Electric brakes.

We are selling because we have decided to downsize. We don't need such a large camper any more. This is a great trailer, perfect for families and perfect for hard tracks. With all the annexes we have there are many options as to how it can be set up. 10 min for an overnight camp or an hour to set up the whole lot.
    There is probably more to tell, I'll add it if / when it comes to mind. Feel free to contact me with any questions. A few photos follow. If the weather was Ok today we were going to set it up and take a full set of photos but weather is horrible... Maybe tomorrow?

CT1 sml by Dave vZ, on Flickr

CT2 sml by Dave vZ, on Flickr

CT3 sml by Dave vZ, on Flickr

CT4 sml by Dave vZ, on Flickr

CT5 sml by Dave vZ, on Flickr

CT6 sml by Dave vZ, on Flickr

Dave
    Last edited by Red GU; 14-05-15 at 07:33 PM.

Price Drop, need to sell...

Hey Dave, have you still got this ?, interested to find out the dimensions of the tent on the ground... 9ft the length of the bed and step area ? And is the 16ft just the tent or the trailer and tent, making the tent approx 9ft x 10ft.
    Looking for something bigger myself as the family is getting older, three kids on the floorspace I have is limited, our current tent floor is 7x8, rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert-O View Post
    Hey Dave, have you still got this ?, interested to find out the dimensions of the tent on the ground... 9ft the length of the bed and step area ? And is the 16ft just the tent or the trailer and tent, making the tent approx 9ft x 10ft.
    Looking for something bigger myself as the family is getting older, three kids on the floorspace I have is limited, our current tent floor is 7x8, rob.
    Hi, yes we still have it. I have not been very active in advertising as I felt selling campers over winter isn't the best time of the year to do that. The tent dimensions include the ttrailer so the floor area on ground would be roughly what you said, about 9 x 10'. We have had friends stay in the camper with us on a Q size mattress on the floor and there is still room for both thier and our bags and room to have a "corridor" section between the two doorways and access to the walkway.

Dave

Thanks Dave, sounds like it would fit the bill. We are heading out in what we've got at the moment again, when we get back will be getting a bit of repair work done and a coat of paint to our existing camper and looking at seeing if we can advertise it. Wouldn't mind catching up and having a look later on. Thanks.

Forum Enthusiast
    Just an update, we still have the camper on the market just been very lazy and have not advertised it much. If you are interested or know of someone interested give us a call or message.

Cheers
    Fiona

Is this add still current Dave and Fiona?