Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Tracey's Trackabout Deluxe Tourer

It's a great camper Glenyse though I can understand Scott's view they are only depreciating with time and newer models being released.
    I ended up parting with my old camper for the same reasons was not getting any use and the oztent 30sec tents are such a great option though the tag along that goes with it doesn't see as much use think I've only used the full oztent setup with tag along 3 times and it would be close to 7 years now since I made the purchase.
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Forum Apparel https://4wdadventurers.bigcartel.com/

Follow ujs on Insta and Facebook @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Facebook Thanks Greg

Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    It's a great camper Glenyse though I can understand Scott's view they are only depreciating with time and newer models being released.
    I ended up parting with my old camper for the same reasons was not getting any use and the oztent 30sec tents are such a great option though the tag along that goes with it doesn't see as much use think I've only used the full oztent setup with tag along 3 times and it would be close to 7 years now since I made the purchase.
    My head totally agrees with him but it's hard seeing the prices they are selling for. So many used campers on the market at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah it's enough to make a grown man cry Glenyse some of these new ones have so many options and fandangle extras I think it's getting harder to sell now let alone get the coin you'd expect when selling
    Fishing for a good time starts with dropping in a line

Forum Apparel https://4wdadventurers.bigcartel.com/

Follow ujs on Insta and Facebook @pacs_adventures #4wdadventurerscom @4wdadventurers Facebook Thanks Greg

Quote Originally Posted by pacs View Post
    yeah it's enough to make a grown man cry Glenyse some of these new ones have so many options and fandangle extras I think it's getting harder to sell now let alone get the coin you'd expect when selling
    I concere with you there mate and I think the brands that we knew were loads of crap have picked up their game but are still in the budget price range so that also makes it hard to sell a second hand CT for what we would think it's worth

Thunderbirds are go

Bitumen! A complete waste of money. mudduck's Avatar
    I agree its hard having $$$$ sitting there not gaining anywhere but when you DO use them you're glad you kept them
    Cheers Steve. VK2UD

Mudduck's 4wd Touring
    2010 200 Series twin turbo V8 Diesel 200kw of screaming Toyota Muscle
    2017 Ford Ranger turbo diesel with some stuff

200 Tourer
    Ranger
    Camper

Youtube

Well it's been a while since I updated this. Thankfully we procrastinated for a long while and didn't sell. Thankfully because it's now going to stay in the family. My son and his family have taken it off our hands and we're looking forward to lots of camping adventures with the grandkids in the future.
    So where does that leave us for camping accomodation?.... stay tuned.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ohhhh very exciting and good news you didnít just sell it for way less than itís worth - heartbreaking decision.
    Cheers
    Adam aka Smokey

2.8's Sound great, but a worked 3.0L goes better

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey2.8 View Post
    Ohhhh very exciting and good news you didnít just sell it for way less than itís worth - heartbreaking decision.
    Exactly And now 3 generations can go camping together in style!

Sent from my SM-T385 using Tapatalk